Absolute StartUp has a number of options
and settings to give user more flexibility in customization and usage of
View of Absolute StartUp monitor settings
Monitor options allow:
- Monitor settings:
Monitor registry activity every X seconds - checked state allows
Absolute StartUp to track registry and startup folders content to detect new
startup items and inform you about them. You can start Absolute StartUp view
and edit startup list and have total control over startup configuration. You
also can set update interval with edit.
Default: checked, 2
- Monitor RunOnce section - allows Absolute StartUp to track changes
in HKCU and HKLM RunOnce sections. You can cancel it - read more about startup
- Monitor Internet activity every X seconds
- allows Absolute
Startup to track for Internet connection and raise Internet connection event
to start applications. You also can set update interval with edit.
Default: checked, 2 seconds.
- Monitor in startup - checked start places Absolute StartUp monitor
into startup configuration and save current startup configuration.
- Place monitor into HKEY_CURRENT_USER sections - places Absolute
StartUp monitor into HKCU\...\Run section. It is recommended to use only for
restricted accounts. By default Absolute StartUp monitor is located in
Read more about startup
- Compare startup with previous Windows session - allows Absolute
StartUp monitor to save and compare Windows startup configuration with
previous Windows session. It is used for all Windows startup sections. You can cancel
RunOnce section tracking with correspondent checkbox.
- Freeze startup configuration - allows Absolute
StartUp monitor to protect startup configuration from changes by other programs.
If it is checked, all added programs will be deleted from original startup configuration and added to Asbolute Startup startup configuration as disabled ones and you can review them at the next Absolute StartUp start.
- Start antivirus for new startup programs - orders Absolute
StartUp monitor to start antivirus program for added startup program.
Available for non freezed configuration.
Don't start Absolute StartUp - allows to skip Absolute StartUp with antivirus protection.
- %FILEPATH% - path to file of added program.
- %FOLDERPATH% - path to folder with file of added program.
< empty >
You can find more information about each option at
correspondent help pages.
In any case you can contact support
team to find out meaning of options or get advice, if you have a problem.
To get information about this and another products of F-Group
visit us at http://www.fgroupsoft.com/