Absolute StartUp has a number of options
and settings to give user more flexibility in customization and usage of
General options allow:
- Save list changes before exit - checked state forces Absolute
StartUp to save last startup configuration on exit. It is convenient because
you don't have to press save button before exit.
- Update list of run-programs every X seconds - allows Absolute
StartUp to get information about current running programs to update started
flag for each application. You also can set update interval with edit.
Default: checked, 2 seconds.
- Remember X backup folders - set a maximal number of latest
backup configurations in File/Restore programs menu.
Default: 4 folders.
- Copy deleted programs to Recycle Bin - allows Absolute StartUp
to save all deleted items into Recycle
Bin to have possibility to restore them later.
- Block reboot if startup changes are detected - points Absolute
StartUp to block shut down process if startup changes detected. It is useful
to protect computer from startup viruses - you have a possibility to review
and delete undesirable new items from startup before shut down.
- Use programs database - points Absolute
StartUp to use database of programs to get description and display it in list.
Note: Using of this database will slow refreshing and starting Absolute StartUp.
You can find more information about each option at
correspondent help pages.
In any case you can contact support
team to find out meaning of options or get advice, if you have a problem.
To get information about this and another products of F-Group
visit us at http://www.fgroupsoft.com/